When looking for senior housing for yourself or a loved one, you’re going to find a wide selection of options for every budget and need. United Methodist Communities at Bristol Glen, a continuing care retirement community in Sussex County, New Jersey, offers the a wide range of options – allowing residents to stay independent and active. We ensure that all the hassle of owning a home is taken on by us. Here’s how we do it:
- Apartment-style living: Spacious and well-appointed, our apartment homes make living easy, convenient and comfortable. Designed for easy maintenance with beautiful views, they allow our associates to assist residents easily and quickly – no matter the weather or time of day.
- Dedicated residential buildings: The community consists of three different residential buildings, each customized to meet a specific level of care. This enables quick and efficient services and encourages residents to socialize easily. Although separate, these building are connected, both through their beautiful natural setting and a calendar of social events.
- Wide range of floor plans: Our apartment homes are as unique as our residents. There are different floor plans in each residential building, and you can choose the one that best suits your lifestyle and budget, based on availability. The different options include a custom two-bedroom, 1489 square feet apartment and large one-bedroom, 844 square feet apartment, as well as smaller corner units of 699 square feet.
- Beautifully appointed communal areas: In addition to spacious apartments, comfortable communal areas encourage relaxation and socialization. These include a dining area, library, activity center, wellness center, town hall, and more. In addition, the extensive and well maintained grounds cover a massive 74 acres consisting of woods, meadows, flower gardens, porches, vegetable gardens, patios and walking paths.
- Aging in place: We believe in aging in place, a less restrictive caregiving model that aims to keep residents in an apartment for as long as it is safe. Our apartments, designed to support this and our healthcare strategy, ensure that residents can access any of their required healthcare services onsite, including assisted living, Memory Support, short term rehabilitation and hospice care.
Independent senior living and assisted living in Sussex County, NJ
United Methodist Communities at Bristol Glen is a continuing care retirement community that caters to seniors of all ages and support requirements. Our services are completely customized to your individual needs and range from basic daily assistance all the way to end-of-life care. Our educated and dedicated staff pride themselves on the quality and compassionate nature of their care, ensuring that residents enjoy a high quality of independent life for as long as possible.
To find out more about our individualized assisted living services and our senior living community, please contact us today and organize a visit.
This content was originally published at https://umcommunities.org/blog/senior-housing-options/