In its continuing mission to bring the “Abundant Life” to New Jersey’s senior citizens, United Methodist Communities at The Shores in Ocean City New Jersey, has partnered with WSI to deliver website management, Search Engine Marketing, and content development services. The goal is to enhance brand recognition for The Shores in southern NJ and drive awareness of UMC’s unique offering in the Assisted Living Community marketplace around the state. (https://theshores.umcommunities.org)
WSI had developed the rebranded website and consulted on the design and development of the ongoing online marketing program, which is focused on SEO and statewide brand recognition. New marketing initiatives include both paid search and organic search optimization, custom content creation, and ongoing paid advertising initiatives for the Community.
Marketing United Methodist Communities At The Shores
As long-standing experts in the digital marketing associated with assisted living and senior care services across the country, WSI has helped dozens of local assisted living facilities and nursing homes find new clients in their local area’s. Key to the rise in occupancy attributed to WSI efforts, is both the increase in visibility and the compelling content produced by WSI that understands the unique selling proposition of the brand. Crafting this messaging and bringing out the best UMC has to offer has been instrumental to creating a sales funnel through their digital properties that exceeded all previous attempts at digital marketing.
To market Assisted Living at The Shores, all unique services and aspects of the facility must be analyzed and presented. This coupled with a deep understanding of the types of clients that use or influence the use of assisted living, and their buying journey, allows us to craft content and programs that keep the brand in the right places, in the right way, at the right time.
WSI markets independently all of the senior care services available at the shores including Alzheimer’s and memory care, hospice care, respite care, rehabilitation and nursing home services in New Jersey.
The WSI Assisted Living Marketing Model
WSI Brand development services for this client includes advanced SEO services as part of its “Semantic Mapping” approach to on-page SEO. With this approach a comprehensive study of local product demand is conducted and mapped into a strategic architecture for the company website and all company web properties. Quality Blog, graphic and video content is created and syndicated on external web properties including Tumblr, WordPress and BlogSpot in addition to dozens of other social media and content hubs.
WSI’s Elite Regional Branding program is comprehensive. By carefully customizing this content strategy through on-page and off-page activities, WSI has achieved amazing results through a highly conservative approach that has proved resistant to changes in Google’s search algorithm’s and even improved client visibility as less reputable SEO approaches cause competitors to disappear from Search Engine Visibility.
For further details on WSI’s capabilities and strategies around the marketing of assisted living communities, or more generally around SEO, SEM, Paid Search, and content programs, please contact us for a free analysis and consultation.
Original content posted on https://www.winm-nj.com/blog/the-shores-assisted-living-nj/
It’s a brand new year and, for many seniors, now is the right time to start making plans for the future. The idea of moving from their family home into assisted living is a daunting one, but there are solutions designed to not only reduce the strain of moving, but actually deliver real quality-of-life benefits at the same time. Collingswood assisted living community in Camden County, NJ is one of them! A move like this can bring positive changes to your life in 2017:
- Independence: Many seniors worry that leaving their home for a senior or assisted living community means giving up their independence – but the truth is quite the opposite. Our communities actually encourage independence as much as possible by removing the inconveniences of everyday life like home and yard maintenance, thereby freeing your time to socialize, explore your interests and enjoy life.
- One move is all it takes: Our communities have a philosophy of “aging in place,” which focuses on keeping your residential apartment as your home for as long as you can be safe, even as your health and medical needs change. With onsite skilled nursing as well as Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and hospice care programs, you will have the comfort and familiar surroundings of your own home for as long as possible.
- Great amenities and community spirit: For many seniors, aging can become very lonely as family members move away, friends move away, and getting out becomes more difficult. Assisted living communities actively work to ensure that residents’ social and spiritual needs are met, in addition to lifestyle and health requirements. With a busy social calendar, classes, clubs and onsite transport, you can enjoy an enriching and stimulating life that incorporates your hobbies and interests.
- Onsite access to health specialists: Health and wellness are a priority in our assisted living community, so residents are assured access to wellness and health specialists. This includes trained physiologists, who run fitness classes as well as 24-hour skilled nursing.
Assisted living for seniors at our Camden County, NJ community (H2)
Collingswood is part of United Methodist Communities, a network of senior living and assisted living facilities specializing in high quality care and support. Our senior living community in Camden County, NJ, is known for its beautiful setting, spacious residential apartments and wide range of resident services. With qualified and experienced nursing, therapy and management staff on hand to provide expert assistance, residents enjoy all the benefits of assisted living for seniors..
In addition to our assisted living facilities, we also offer a range of long term care services, including hospice and palliative care, short term rehabilitation and respite care.
To find out more about United Methodist Communities and our assisted living services, please contact us and schedule your visit today.
Original content posted on https://umcommunities.org/blog/choose-assisted-living-community-2017/
Moving your loved one to an assisted living facility is not easy and starting a conversation about it can pose a challenge for all those involved. But keep in mind that as hard as it may be, in the end it can reduce stress or the likelihood of an emergency. Here are a few tips to make it easier:
• Be ready with thorough research and information.
• Always have open conversations with all those involved to ensure everyone’s feelings and concerns are voiced.
• Talk when all those involved are well rested.
• Try to recruit a trusted outside party i.e. family physician, clergy member or family friend to join the discussion.
• Listen to your loved one’s desires and concerns, and understand their needs.
• Don’t expect an immediate answer. It is vital to give your loved one time to assess new information. It may be necessary to have several discussions.
Making the Shift
Everyone can agree that a transition of any sort can be emotionally demanding. The transition to assisted living is no different. For that reason it is extremely important to be aware of the feelings your loved one may be experiencing. Below are some ways to support a loved one through the transition to assisted living:
• Don’t minimize their feelings. Allow your loved one to express their feelings and take it seriously.
• Work through concerns together. While your loved one will likely go through a period of adjustment after moving into an assisted living facility, don’t automatically assume that complaints are just part of the transition process
• Personalize the New Space. Personalize your loved one’s new living space to make it their own. A good way to achieve this is by helping with the selection of meaningful possessions.
• Stay in regular contact. Include your loved one in family outings and events whenever possible. If your loved one lives far away, regular calls or emails will make a bigger impact than you may realize.
At United Methodist Homes, we are experts in providing safety and security with around the clock support and monitoring while maintaining the independence and dignity of our residents. To know more about our communities and assisted living services, click http://www.umh-nj.org/.
Her fingers glide across the keys, making that rare kind of music you hear with your ears but feel with your soul. Eve Knudsen, a resident of United Methodist Homes Francis Asbury Manor, is a gifted pianist.
Born in Manhattan, Eve grew up an only child in a music loving family. She was an outstanding student balancing her studies between school and music.
With Ruth Dautel, her music teacher and a protégé of the dean at the Julliard School of Music in New York City, Eve participated in many solo work, local concerts and symphonies in Newark. She was very excited expressing this, “I spent three years during high school and the first year after graduation doing accompanying work for many groups, including the New Jersey State Chorus, the New Jersey Symphony, various church groups, and even the Russian Cossacks, who traveled here from Russia.”
Eve also earned a scholarship to Julliard following her high school. The night before her solo for Julliard’s dean of music, who would finalize the scholarship, she was moved by an unexpected turn. “The dean passed away of a heart attack the night before my test,” Eve says. Instead of waiting six months to finalize her scholarship, Eve took a job as a bank bookkeeper to “repay my parents in some small way for all they had invested in my musical education.”
Eve looks back on a life filled with music as “very rewarding.” She is now a great grandmother of six and an excellent spokesperson for The United Methodist Homes communities. Francis Asbury Manor has been her home for almost 20 years.
United Methodist Homes is committed to our communities, associates, volunteers and residents. We celebrate the experiences, stories and lives of all those that make our close knit communities. To find out more information about UMH visit http://www.umh-nj.org/.
Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is a form of depression that occurs during the winter months when the days are shorter and colder. Sadly, elderly individuals with restricted mobility or that are homebound are at increased risk for SAD. Although the exact cause for SAD is unknown some mental health professionals believe it is related to a decreased exposure to natural sunlight and time spent outdoors.
Fortunately you can make a huge difference in the happiness and well-being of your loved one with these helpful tips:
• Welcoming more natural light into the space where your loved one spends most time
• Try to bring more life into the space by adding a variety of plants
• Accent pieces with bright colors to bring new life to spaces
• Maintaining well-rounded diet packed with nutrients may lessen the symptoms
• Walk around indoors or outdoors (weather permitting)
United Methodist Homes of NJ is dedicated to maintaining the physical and mental well-being of our residents. Our social model of senior living encourages residents to take part in various social activities within and outside our homes. Further, the dedicated staff found at all of our full service assisted living communities contributes to a stimulating and nurturing environment.
From Independent Living to various levels of assisted living services our homes provide an opportunity for seniors to meet new friends and life a full life- even during the cold weather months. To find out more about our services visit us at http://www.umh-nj.org.
United Methodist Homes has been providing assisted living services in New Jersey for over 100 years. Our longevity and success is attributed to a strong foundation of compassionate associates and the resident-centered assisted living model of our full service communities across New Jersey.
Continued Investment in Training and Development
Your loved one won’t just receive caregiving from a certified and highly professional staff; they will receive caring giving from compassionate professionals committed to senior care. To ensure the best in senior living services and care we are dedicated the growth and success of our associates. Presently, UMH offers newly hired associates an orientation, followed by periodic on-the-job training. Also our tuition reimbursement program gives associates the opportunity to seek higher level education. This and other learning and recognition opportunities provide associates with programs that strengthen their skills and abilities.
Resident-Centered Assisted Living
The Homes’ resident-centered assisted living model provides customized care based on the individual needs of every resident in a warm homelike environment. We provide care for the aging that goes beyond traditional nursing home care. Our philosophy is based on the principle of “abundant life” and extends to include every aspect of support for the aged and their families. We offer six different levels of assisted living, with many special customizations possible within those levels. The full range of services at United Methodist Homes includes independent living, residential living, assisted living, memory support, respite and hospice care. For those needing a nursing home level of care, skilled nursing is also available, which includes long-term care and short-term rehabilitation.
We welcome individuals of every faith and individuals from every walk of life. Come and see what the UMH experience is all about, visit us at http://www.umh-nj.org.
Robbie Voloshin is Corporate Director of Marketing & Sales.
United Methodist Homes has been providing exceptional senior care for over 100 years. As a faith based organization, the United Methodist Homes is committed to its communities, associates, volunteers, and residents. Our philosophy is based on the principle of “abundant life” and extends to every aspect of support in our full service Independent and Assisted Living facilities and Senior Housing Communities.
Senior Living in Pursuit of an Abundant Life
The mission of United Methodist Homes has been essentially unchanged since its inception at the beginning of the 20th century; compassionately serving in community so that all are free to choose abundant life.
All ten of our NJ senior living facilities adhere to our values of compassion, respect, stewardship and service. With this in mind we seek to maximize each resident’s independence to the fullest. We offer customized care with a level of assisted living services that you define, for senior living with true independence and dignity.
The pursuit of abundant life can also be found in our social model of senior living. Research indicates that social interaction can vastly improve quality of life for assisted living residents. At UMH we gently encourage residents to partake in the many sponsored social activities that exist within all of our assisted living facilities.
We are very proud of our mission and our approach to senior living. Please visit us today at http://www.umh-nj.org